Monday, November 9, 2020

They understood the third time

 There's an account in the Book of Mormon that just before the Savior appeared to the people, they heard a voice speak to them three times. The first two times they didn't understand it but there was enough about the feeling of the message that they strained to listen for it despite not understanding it the first two times.

I have been listening to the General Conference messages again and have been amazed at the messages I "didn't hear" the first time. Some I have listened to a couple times. As I was struck by the personal revelation I received that I didn't get the first time, the situation of the Book of Mormon people came to mind. 

Sometimes we just have to listen again to really get the message and not just a good feeling 😏.

No comments:

Post a Comment