Monday, August 12, 2013

pray in faith...and then DO

First off, this woman is barely supplying the basic needs of her family.  Sometimes, that is all I feel I am doing.

She looks around, and sees that her children are gone.  I can only imagine the feelings of her heart...her despair.

I see her fall down in despair and pray in faith, this simple, beautiful woman.  Then she stands up, resolute, and starts moving, running, in the direction her faith takes her.  And she finds her children.

Sometimes I let my lack of faith limit my motion.  I let my fear keep me immobile, fear of the unknown, fear of making the wrong choice, fear of letting people down.

Today the message God had for me was pray in faith,...and then move.  You will see the path unfold before you...

1 comment:

  1. That's been the answer to my questions lately too. Don't fear, don't worry, don't question - just act. Still not always easy...

    ReplyDelete