Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Update and change of blog....

Wow!  What a month of...well, what a month. :)  It is good to be back for a little.

I have decided that, rather than have people wade through Mary's mental mire-y murk to get to tidbits about how our family is doing and homeschooling "consolations" (I can't really call them "ideas"...more like reality checks that if I can do it, anyone can :)...), I am going to start a separate blog for my family posts.  I'll continue to put my thoughts, books, links, articles, etc. on this Lazarus blog, but the other will be for those, like my friend, who said, "I went to your blog but couldn't really find out what is happening with your family right now..."

Oh dear. I never professed to be the best communicator :)....

It is at "www.thesingingbees.blogspot.com", if you'd like to check it out and get some real updates and the more day to day happenings of the house.   I even figured out how to put pictures on!

No comments:

Post a Comment