Thursday, June 20, 2013

Broken pots and devils

My dear friend Genevieve Peterson sent this to me

Can God use this broken pot called me once again?  I am mindful of the parable of the broken pot at this time as we prepare to move back to Kaysville...sigh.

*********************************

Loved this conference talk that I listened to once again (third time this week), this time while cleaning up the nastiness under our fridge (spilled Cream of Mushroom soup :S...).

Pres. Holland 4/13

It struck me that, just like that man had a child with a devil in them, sometimes I feel like my kids are the same way!  (Okay, maybe not with a devil inside, but a real danger and problem to themselves and the rest of the family!) I don't know how to "fix" or even just help them.  Do I, in my desperation and seed of faith turn to Him and ask Him to help my unbelief?  Amazing talk.  Amazing talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment