Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Keep on keepin' on...

The pioneers were resilient.  How can I be resilient?

Keep going when it is hard.
Keep a smile on my face.
Keep on keepin' on.
Keep saying "hi" to those who have hurt me.
Keep sharing the gospel when the doors have been slammed in my face.
Keep cleaning, even when it gets dirty so fast again.
Keep serving, even when it doesn't seem to make a difference.
Keep talking, despite all those times I have put my foot in my mouth.
Keep being with people, even after I have hurt so many.
Keep loving those who have hurt me.
Keep forgiving myself and others.
Keep the love of God with me even when I feel unworthy.
Keep giving even when I feel there is nothing left to give...for it is in those moments that we discover the ever-increasing capacity of our souls.

No comments:

Post a Comment