Friday, February 24, 2012

Moving update

Our house has been on the market for a little under a month.  We've had some lookers, but no takers yet, but know it will work out.  Quinn is  a smarty-pants and the lookers say we have it in the right price range, but, since it is a "buyer's market", they can be a little more picky about things like radiant heat.  (I loved it, but the most-recent viewers were concerned about the safety of it...so sad for them :S...and us, I guess :)!)

Meanwhile, I am enjoying organizing, refining what we really need and getting rid of more and more, loving not having so much space to clean up (the kids do too :), imagine that!), spending so much great down time with family (with the occasional Karaoke and dinner group mixed in for extra pleasure), and still being able to see my dear people from where we just moved occasionally...although the brief interactions are never enough!

Oh, and I love, love, love living in a house on a circle...my kids play for hours on their bikes and scooters in the circle with no fear of fast cross traffic.  Loved my old house, but this is definitely a perk of the new one :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment