Thursday, November 12, 2015

Thy waste places will blossom...

Get this ugliness out. I am frustrated this morning because it feels like every step forward I try to take I run into all sorts of complications:

-make breakfast: have to wash the bowl first
-read my scriptures: the garbage has to be run out to the curb before the garbage man gets here at 7 am
-ponder: the baby boys need diaper changes
-write in my journal to vent: the kids are fighting up where the baby is sleeping
-try to start a new, private blog/journal to download "garbage"...getting out those negative, probably unreal emotions, blaming and frustrations per Kirk Duncan's advice: have no idea how to operate wordpress.com.

Whatever!

My mind wanders to my scripture reading I WAS able to get in: "Thy waste places will blossom."  Feeling pretty wasted.  Grateful for the Spirit that is now descending to help me find peace in the middle of garbage.  Crazy!  Glad I was able to get in what I got in and that God's power is truly enough to make these waste places (my emotional place!) blossom...how He does it is beyond me. 

Moving forward.  Time to go and do what I can with laundry on the kitchen table, 2 year old playing with toilet in the bathroom and three little girls who seem to need, need, need.  Breakfast must happen soon or emotions will erupt!

Think blossom.

2 comments:

  1. Ah! Mornings with a large family. Not for the faint in heart. Love you my dear daughter!

    ReplyDelete