Sunday, January 20, 2013

Piano Guys and Inspiration

"Don't only practice your art
But force your way into its secrets
For it and knowledge
Can raise men to the Divine"--Beethoven

The Piano Guys: Beethoven's 5 Secrets

When I look at this video, and think of all the passion, sacrifice and work that went into the art exhibited by this one cellist...When I think of music, and how it brings me closer to the Divine,...I am inspired.

And I love being inspired :)!

The following is a link to an interview with The Piano Guys (it also explains why there is a cellist among the Piano Guys :)!).

Interview with "my boyfriends" (as Q-dawg puts it)

I finally purchased one of their electronic cds since I had listened to it enough times on you tube to warrant buying it for myself.  I figure, I should support the artists that created the music that I love so that they can make more :).

1 comment:

  1. One of my gratitudes for them is that their music is beautiful, inspiring, AND fun, so all my kids love it too. I feel like the Piano Guys are doing an immense amount of good by adding to the positive music in the world, combating evil in their own gifted way.

    ReplyDelete