Thursday, October 13, 2016

Vote According to Conscience

I have to say this.

The Presidential choice is not just "immoral" vs "lack of integrity."   There is no way I can endorse either as the leader of a nation of millions.*

So who do you vote for?  Go and find out who is willing who you can in good conscience vote for.  Simple as that.

"I don't have time."  That is why we are in the mess we are in right now.  Pray, do what you can to ask and seach, and I promise you you will find someone who you can in good conscience vote for.

"It won't make a difference."  Well, apparently, the vote people made for Trump or Hillary made a difference, so why not mine?  If enough of us research enough and then just, word of mouth, suggest who they are voting for I know that it will make a difference.  If not in this election, in the long run.

Don't give up.  Do it for yourself and for this country.

* I am fully aware there are no angels available to run this country.  Every person is flawed and I respect those who are choosing to support Trump or Clinton: "I may not believe in what you say, but I will defend to the death  your right to say it."  
I just want those out there who feel stuck and powerless in the face of these two options to know they DO have a pro-active third choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment