Thursday, March 14, 2013

The Prophets have a message :)...

My home page is lds.org, so I get to see when all the new messages and cool stories come out, and I've really enjoyed it.  Most of the time, I just quickly click past the first opening page, though, en route to other things.

I had done this quite a few times with the most recent display until yesterday, when I actually stopped and read it:

Hmmmm...they have a message for me?  Could this be like Samuel on the wall?  Or Lehi preaching in Jerusalem?

The "subtitle" was: Learn about strengthening the family and the Church through the priesthood.  Wow.  Who doesn't want to strengthen their family?

Sooooo... (I had to think through this...slow brain :)...) the prophets have a message to tell me about helping my family?

Does that mean I listen to it now? I actually took the time to wonder.  Funny, huh, the self-talk/excuses/etc. we give ourselves?  Of course I want to strengthen my family, and here the Lord has handed something to me on a silver platter and I just need to listen!  Should have been a no brainer, but somehow, it wasn't :).

Still haven't finished listening, but I will :)!



No comments:

Post a Comment